Sunday, January 15, 2012

see how high she flies


13 things for 2012

-become more proficient at tarot & start scrying
-do more spellwork
-find a proper place for ritual that can't be seen from the neighbors' or the road
(my husband cut down my "special place"--my grove--to build the new house--then come to find out, the land was riddled with giant roots and permafrost--the house had to be built 20 ft to the left. Yeah. Still kinda pissed about that. This summer he needs to find a spot for a leach field.)
-connect with the local land-spirits
-plant a witchy shade garden
-spend as much time outside as possible, May-September!(this will justify being so very, very lazy all winter long!)
-meditate more often

other:
-finish 12 knitting projects (I just bought some Malabrigo Lace called "Sealing Wax", so of course I'm making a Lettuce Pullover (knitscene fall 2010) that I have to call "Cabbages and Kings"!!)

-finish ww1 novella by the spring equinox
'o for a voice like thunder
to drown the throat of war...' ~ william blake

-finish 3 other writing projects, preferably ones already
researched

-lose 100 lbs w/ raw diet & exercise

-figure out what kind of degree I need to get to find a job that isn't soul-killing
(I don't want a job I hate, not even for the "experience"--I've done it before and I ended up
quitting or getting myself fired)

-learn to spin nettles (all in the name of research!) ... or I could just make nettle beer. Not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment